Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Day 17

Day 73 or 17
It is 6:44am. I got up at 5:20am and hit the door this Wednesday morning. I took both dogs for two miles. It is in the 20’s outside, so we walked it out. I would hate to come in with sweaty clothes and risk getting a cold or worse.
Yesterday I took the assessment that was the last one needed for the MCC tutoring job. I said I would get it out of the way and I got it done when I said I would. I am trying to build back the trust in myself by doing what I say I am going to do. I have created five creative works. I owe myself one from yesterday. How about a Haiku:
Words why why worry
Today looks to rectify
Way Too Late To Try

I like that Haiku. It works. It tells the story of why it exists as well. I practiced the piano for 15 minutes. I really need to pivot to a tutor on this. I feel like I would grow much faster at this point with a tutor.
I have been seeking God and really exercising the scripture: Be anxious for nothing, but in all things through prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, make your request known unto the Lord. And the peace of God will guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus.
I desire to yield to the LORD all my needs and wants. I just do not have the strength to do this stuff and I admit it. Supplication means begging… I am at the begging stage. Help me Father GOD, Jesus, Holy Spirit.
I am still doing these goals. I am still having to type for 30 minutes while doing this exercise. There are only 13 days left after this. I say, amen to that!
Goal 1- Lean not to my own understanding, but in all my ways acknowledge God and He will direct my path. I did this I think yesterday by going to Michaels and JoAnn’s to track down those items to make hair accessories. I came away from the experience feeling low and really wanting to just act and pursue performance. Then this morning I was reflecting on how hard I am willing to work for other people, but how I cannot seem to want to work hard for myself. It is a real paradox. I am perplexed as all get out about this.
Goal 2- I shall dwell in the shelter of the Most High and rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I am just tired of fighting.
Goal 3- I will be still before the LORD and wait patiently for HIM. I will not fret when people succeed in their ways, or prosper through evil. I have learned a lot in the last few years about lack of integrity. It can see people having a form of prosperity, but they are not on the LORD’s team. I will wait on the LORD.
Goal 4- I yield to the LORD because it is HE who works in me, giving me the desire and power to do what pleases HIM. I have been on this wave length for a minute now. There are those that want me to pursue and work feverishly to get things done and established, but I am in a season where I trust GOD for all HE has promised. I am standing on HIS promises.
Goal 5- do all that I can do, and after that I will stand. There is only so much that I can do with the knowledge that I have. I must trust GOD here and now for all things. Where else is there to go, LORD.
Goal 6- Be patient because in a little while, He who is coming will come and will not delay. I am speaking these things because they are true. I am believing that the Almighty God of the universe and of truth and life will not forget me. He is faithful and remembers me.
Goal 7- I will be steadfast and immovable and always abounding in the work of the LORD.
Goal 8- Let Him establish my coming and my going. Whatever I do, I commit to the LORD my actions so my plans will succeed.
Goal 9- I just got an email notification right now from Linkedin that says, “When it’s OK to Quit your job… followed by... people do not quit jobs, they quit managers." This is all confirmation that GOD is with me. I need HIM as my one and only manager. Amen.
Goal 10- I will not waver… I will be strengthened in my faith, and I will give glory to GOD!
Now this day I declare to be blessed. I am on fire today because these here are some goals… Yes LORD!


Amen and Blessings~

No comments:

Post a Comment