Sunday, January 7, 2018

Day 20

Day 76 of Day 20
Good morning. It is 6:23am and I need to write until 6:53am. I have ten more days of this task after this day. I am in Carrollton with my cousins Natasha and Adrian. It has been a relaxing time. I will head home today. Zoe is with me and seems to have had a good time being away with me. Mustard is boarded, but will be bathed, nails trimmed and anal glands expressed... so I can say he will have had a fine time even if he hates it.
I am typing this on my 14-year-old mac laptop. It is still kicking. Bless its heart. 

I have walked Zoe for about two miles and practiced the guitar scales because the piano is at home, but I did bring my guitar with me. I needed to stick as close to my rituals as possible. I was up at 5:16am.
Goal 1- Be encouraged and trust in the LORD. Again, the key word or the root word is courage. I really need to look this up... I need to be facing something in order to kick this in... difficulty, pain or fear... I can say I am not facing any of that right now. So, LORD put me in those positions to grow my faith.
Goal 2- Be glad you are able to at least stick to this goal of doing this stuff every day for 30 days.
Goal 3- take yourself out to celebrate this accomplishment.
Goal 4- do not let guilt or shame run you into situations that you do not want to be in or would not choose to be in otherwise.
Goal 5- seek out healthy relationships
Goal 6- disappointment is natural. Feel it and move on. You have an appointment with greatness.
Goal 7- Keep your head to the sky and bless those around you
Goal 8- Never pass a penny on the ground. If you can't appreciate the one cent, how can you appreciate the millions of them
Goal 9- Remember that no matter how bad you think you have it, someone else has it worse
Goal 10- keep on moving forward. The spring and brook water knows how to do this and eventually becomes the ocean which becomes the rain again.

The drive up here was pretty fast. I probably averaged 70 miles per hour topping out at 85. I am hoping to not have to drive that fast heading home. I will most likely try to leave about 3pm before the threat of darkness falls upon me.
Mary had mentioned that she wanted to come on this trip. I do hope she has the chance to visit with Natasha. I would hope she found the time refreshing and pleasant as I have. Good people! Good people!
I think I left my whistle at the house. I wanted to go with Zoe with the whistle in my mouth, but alas... that was not going to happen.
I wiil finish this up and proceed to go upstairs and take a shower. This residence is a townhome, so all the bedrooms are upstairs. I am so glad to be in a single level dwelling. The joys of not climbing stairs have been reawakened in my spirit.
The alarm that I have set for prayer is working for me. I am getting used to it; it helps when other people are around. It makes the prayers easier to come forth because it is not just me in the room.
I have 13 more minutes to type. I thought that I was done, but the time clock on this computer is way off from the real time. by about 40 something minutes.
I am looking forward to showering.
This is the day that the LORD has made. I shall rejoice and be glad in it.
Thank you, Father for your faithfulness and divine protection. Track the dog just came downstairs and gave me a greeting. He is such a sweet boy. He was sniffing all in my little suitcase. Zoe is growling at him and making a fuss. I hear the folks moving about upstairs.
Thank you, Jesus for walking with me and carrying me.
Thank you, Holy Spirit for your indwelling and for your comfort and guidance. The light came into the world and the world did not recognize it... thank you for the light and being the light of the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment