Thursday, January 4, 2018

Day 18

Day 74 or Day 18
It is 5:53am. I was up at 5:15am and practiced the piano. I read my declarations and affirmations and boiled some water for tea. I took the dogs out and found the temps to be a little chillier than I wanted, so I will go for 2 miles after typing this entry. I figure the temps will rise as the morning wears on because certainly, it is not like other mornings have been where it has been pleasant enough to head out.
I had a most productive day yesterday. I got a lot of creative projects done and completed. I scheduled Mustard Seeds for boarding. I visited with Faith Foster and Tatum. Caught up with Cindy via text. I got groceries and gas and cashed a check at the bank. I talked with my aunt and read from a journal I kept in September-October 2009. It has a lot of hidden gems in it. I uploaded lots of content, but have to be careful... a watched pot doesn’t boil. I had Mary over for a late dinner of spinach and avocado salad and Thai soup with bread (olive oil and black pepper).
This is the day that the LORD has made. I shall rejoice and be glad in it.
Goal 1- Create content every day. It doesn’t matter the amount. It doesn’t matter the form it takes. God created the heavens and the earth, and dirt and water, and emotions and desires. HE created animals and plants… do you realize how many animals and plants there are… geezzz. It goes on and on. He created metals and rocks and a sky and microorganisms. He created mankind and is the vehicle that enables mankind to create because we were created in GOD’s image. So, no, it does not matter what form these creations take… Glory to GOD it is all divine and divinely ordered and orchestrated.
Goal 2- listen to the leading of the HOLY Spirit. Help is on the way when you do this. I admit that focus is not a strength of mine nor is patience. However, I also recognize that listening and trying to pay attention is very much worth it in the long run. Therefore, it is for my good that I lean into the struggle and listen and pay attention as best I can. Just because I am not good at listening in the spirit realm, doesn’t mean I abandon it all together. That would be like not being good at managing money, and then deciding to get rid of all the money I possessed. That is just crazy talk.
Goal 3- Dwell on things that are good and of good report… things that are excellent. Vision what is good and see it in your life. I am envisioning a larger vehicle and a two car garage out back. And then I am envisioning moving away from here into a space where my delight in GOD is ever increasing.
Goal 4- Hold fast to the vision. The vision is for prosperity and abundance. I just do not believe that GOD wants for me to lack any good thing. HE knows the plans HE has and it contains prosperity.
Goal 5- Enjoy the little things. Little things come in all forms… a trip to the store, a smile on a face, and attempt of some stranger at being affable and happy. I love it… it could be a darting bird or a passing thought…Cherish them all, because there may come a time and really there will come a time for us all where all these things will cease.
Goal 6- When possible, invite someone over to share a meal and to listen to them and lift their spirits. My sister has been negatively affected by family who are invading her space and not respecting her home. I know this feeling because just now I am reminded of when she would just enter my room and make herself at home with her work papers, phone calls, nose tissue and even want to sleep in my bed back in 2009. It drove me crazy. Now she can see how I felt to an extent. I eventually threw her out and back into her own space. Nonetheless, I invited her over for a meal because I could see that this was wearing on her. This being relatives invading her space and disrespecting her space, time and ultimately… her. She needed a break because upon returning home, those relatives were still going to be in her home… not kicked out… but kicked up.
Goal 7- Make your requests know to the LORD. I am begging GOD for changes and means. I am not ashamed to beg because the bible says to beg. But a closed mouth does not get fed; therefore, I must speak up and ask. I got into the bad habit of not asking because of the lack of trust that was created from my childhood. I would ask then, but there was not a lot of giving going on after the ask. There was just stupid game playing that I figured was a waste of my time and energy. Hence, I begin to be quiet, not seek, and to solve my own problems and just flat out stopped asking. So now I have to learn to ask all over again. This time asking a FATHER I can trust who is trustworthy and loves me more than I can imagine and wants to give me those things that I desire that are within HIS will and designed for me. Thank you, FATHER for being good to me.
Goal 8- Eagerly await HIS answer and abundance. My FATHER is the owner of a thousand cattle on a thousand hillsides. He has the whole world in HIS hands. He is good and the only GOD and rewards those who diligently seek HIM. Amen.
Goal 9- Have standards. Set them high and keep them high.
Goal 10- look good, smell good, feel good as often as you can.

I know the routine of having to type for 30 minutes. This is the toughest part of this because I know that I will have this tendency to create filler. But I think I am alright with this. God created plenty of filler. What is the need for a duck-billed platypus anyway? If that is not filler, then I do not know what is.
Thank you for breath of life, FATHER God. Thank you, Jesus for dying on the cross for all of our sins because we all fall short of the glory of GOD. Thank you, Holy Spirit that even if we grieve you, you are never one to abandon us. And these three are one. I almost started speaking in tongues there. Amen. Bless the name of the LORD.


Blessings~

No comments:

Post a Comment