Monday, January 8, 2018

Day 22

Day 78 or Day 22
Good morning! It is 5:52am and I have said my daily affirmations and prayed. I am trying to pray without ceasing. I showed and told the life group about my alarm that is set throughout the day that goes off about every two hours. These alarms are prompts for me to pray. They thought is was a good idea. I need it because I have the tendency to zone out and sleep walk through life, so this is just the thing I need to come back to consciousness.
Sunday went well. I got caught up on my creative ideas by way of photos. I think it went well. I need to commit to doing my best instead of just hitting a number, though. I believe I will pivot to this reality. I went to Sam’s with Mary and I also watched an Intouch video with Charles Stanley Natasha sent me about slothfulness. It was right on time because as I blogged yesterday… I hit on that very subject. Praise the LORD!
These two dogs are together again. They are just loving on each other. They seem to not miss each other when they are separated, but one would not know it by the way they interact when together.
I have asked God about Baltimore. I asked because Natasha sent me information about the cost of living there and a job site. She is encouraging me to just apply somewhere. Of course, I can do that if I choose, but I am wanting God’s input on this. So, last night I asked God to speak on this. I have not heard an answer. I did hear from a young Richard Pryor. In a dream, I asked him if I could use his comedy approach. He started off flattered, but I saw quickly that was an act. He essentially communicated that if I had to ask him, I was not worthy of using it. Made sense to me. It was cool to see him, though. He looked to be in his late 20’s early 30’s. I was right up in his space talking to him. It was cool.
I produced a whistle short music clip. It was as original as I could make it on the fly. I see it as a tune for a musical. I love musicals. I just need to sit down and draw one out. It might just be that Sound of Music remake. That has been bubbling up from time to time recently.
I signed up from Freelance.com. I meant to sign up for fivver.com. My bad. I will get that done today. I can say that when I am not anxious, I am enjoying this time. Thank you, Father God for this time.
It is a bit too windy and cool this morning to have hit the streets early, so I have decided to do this entry first, practice piano second, and write one poem next before hitting the streets this Monday morning.
Goal 1- spend today working on getting these goals out and looking at them and reading over my entries for the last 70 something days. I need to get that mini-mester outlined. I have neglected to get that structured and implemented.
Goal 2- Clean the grout lines in the kitchen. I did a test area, and it cleaned up pretty well. I was pleased. I would like to get one of those mops that Natasha had that she uses to get the pet hair up. That seemed to work well for her. She will be driven bonkers here when she sees all the pet hair everywhere. Bless her heart.
Goal 3- Clear the clutter and put decorations away. I am certain there are still things that I can throw away or give away around this house. I should not be sitting on this stuff.
Goal 4- Have a ceremony for all the cards and letters and toss them. Thank you to all the friends and family that have thought about me. Bless you this day.
Goal 5- Clean my house and put up clothes. I have plenty to do around this house. I just need to get it done. The new season is here. I have 24 hours in this day. I sleep for only 7 of those. That gives me 17 hours. Surely, I can get these things done with 17 hours. It just goes to show how I am more closely related to the fish species than any other species.
Goal 6- Complete all the creative projects I need for today and remember I have to go to MCC Wednesday and tomorrow is Aranza and Jose’s for dinner. Pick up a bottle of wine or something for that visit.
Goal 7- Find people who are willing to proof read my writing. Perhaps I will ask Tabatha Yeates-Lonske. She might be willing.
Goal 8- Enjoy this lovely tea that I am sipping on to the fullest. I think morning tea might be the lick going forward. Though, I realize that I will have to frequent the restroom more often as a result.
Goal 9- Seek the LORD about Baltimore, Maryland. I did mention it in an earlier post for sure.
Goal 10- Thank God for meeting my needs. An example… Yesterday I was to go to the store and purchase some warm ups. After life group, Faith mention that she had a wind breaker for me. It turned out, it was a warm up suit. Just what I was to have gotten that day. But the LORD intervened. And, now I have that suit I was going to get. Her roommate also had a testimony. She came home with a gigantic bottle of Mexican vanilla. She wanted real vanilla and had gone to World Market to purchase some. It was a small bottle for 8 dollars, so she got the imitation vanilla for a dollar. She had friends at her life group who had just returned from Mexico and had picked up for her this gift. Now she is over flowing in real vanilla extract. That was awesome to see and hear about. God cares about the little things in our lives. Bless the name of the LORD.
I will see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. That essentially means, I need to get to living. I picked Mustard up yesterday. He just wanted to be in my arms. It was sad for him to be away, and he was glad to be going home. It was under 60.00 for the two days and the grooming, so I count it a good deal.
This is the day that the LORD has made. I shall rejoice and be glad in it. We had our sermon on the vine and the branches and God the vinedresser. Everything is as it should be.
Bless the name of the LORD. I have tipped over into the four page mark. Well look a there.


Blessings~

No comments:

Post a Comment