Monday, January 1, 2018

Day 8

Day 64 or Day 8
It is 5:58am and I got up at 5:20 or so and let the dogs out. Then I practiced the piano. It has been a good morning of practice. I listened to Tony Robbins almost two hour taping on RPM. Result, Purpose and Massive Action.
So as a result, my goals will be written from this information.
Goal 1- What is my outcome or what result do I want. Define my outcome or what I want. I want a life’s work that will result in a good time had by all at the end of the day that pays us very well for the journey of the day.
Goal 2- I want to expend energy and feel a release from the pursuit knowing that I left it all out there that day. Whatever the agenda may be, we did it to the fullest. Pour out your spirit on all men, Lord GOD.
Goal 3- I want to explore the outer edges of whatever comes to my mind and have people around me to see it too and marvel. For some reason, I believe that what comes to my mind is magic and magical in the moment and I love it and want others to love it. But of course I realize this is silly.
Goal 4- I want to be vulnerable and free and have that to be alright with everyone involved. This has overtones of fear that needs to be overcome. So, at the root I am guessing that I want to walk in faith and not in fear. I want to be courageous. The outcome I want is to be fearless and to abide in love.
Goal 5- I want to create and have an audience that appreciates these creations. I want to share the gifts and things that GOD gives me with others and be paid very very well for it.
Goal 6- I want to work hard. I want to be available to give it all that I can once I know what this thing is that I need to give to.
Goal 7- I want meaning to come from these activities that transform people’s thinking and vision for themselves. I want a platform to gather people and draw them to GOD and to their own potential and to help them to realize it… their potential. This is odd because I realize if I can't even find my way, how can I help anyone else find there way. Help me Father God!!!
Goal 8- I want it to be a safe place for exploration. I want a space for these people to enter that will help them to process and move beyond the hurt to understanding and community.
Goal 9- on another subject… I want to create a space to provide opportunities for people like my mother to be heard and to equip her to achieve whatever she desires to achieve… but a space for people to be heard the first time and not be shot down, rebuffed or ignored. To know that their ideas have merit and value.
Goal 10- Define my why… Why do I want this… what is the purpose for this… I do this because I have a need to express and share these ideas with others. I do this because I want to help others to see things that they would otherwise not have even thought of or imagined. I want God to do above and beyond what anyone could think or imagine.
Goal 11- I want to make an impact that leads to community changes at a fundamental level in Waco, Texas with the people that look like me.
Goal 12- I want to do this to awaking the spirit of possibilities in others, to empower and equip and give courage.
Right now, based on his model, I have a very limited life of fulfillment. It is quite sad really. I am operating at about 20 percent on all cylinders from financial to relational to all the other factors except health and that is only because I chose to take action and get out and run every day about 50 days ago or so. I need a reinvention and fast.
This is enough for now. I am going to have to review this stuff vigorously. My massive actions need to be chunked into small compartments. I need to ask myself some hard questions about moving forward and the way forward. I need to change the language I use and establish a whole new outlook and way of doing things that arc toward the wonder-filled and exciting. I need to strive to be happy. I need to strive, period.
The language thing is the best place to start. I am going to have to monitor my speech and get rid of some old patterns of thinking and speak that have been of little or no benefit to me or to others. Help me, Jesus.
It is Christmas morning, and my prayer is to ask for aid and assistance in these areas, OH Mighty and Powerful Most High GOD.
Thank you, Father in advance! Thank you, Jesus! Thank you, Holy Spirit.
I am more than a conqueror. HE who began a good work in me, will see it through to completion. I am GOD’s workmanship of beautiful design and exquisite purpose. Greater is HE who is in me than is in the world.

Blessings~

No comments:

Post a Comment