Monday, January 1, 2018

Day 3

Day 59 or Day 3
I speak life over me this day. It is 6:43am and I will be typing until at least 7:13. That will give me time to practice the piano from 7:15 to 7:35 and then shower and leave for the day. I got out the house at 5:53 to jog and am now typing this entry.
I asked God for a scripture yesterday and received not a one to meditate on throughout the day, so I just gave thanks for the day and thanked God for not giving me a scripture that day. It was a good practice, so I declare that I will start my career goals with giving thanks.
Goal 1- in all things give thanks for my career and as my career journey runs its course. It will do me no good to be sour and depressed during this time or ungrateful for whatever the outcomes of whatever choices or lack of choices I make. I must maintain an attitude of gratitude at all times.
Goal 2- remember all No answers or non-answers do not mean the story is over or the end has come. Remember to keep moving in the direction you have set out to go. I must have grit. I must have an unmovable determination to keep moving. I cannot let discouragement or one or two “no answers”’ keep me from persevering.
Goal 3- There will be distractions. Treat them as if they are rain. Take your umbrella and protect yourself, but know it will stop raining, but that rain can’t stop you. I am divinely protected and the Grace of GOD is sufficient for me. Sails up and oar in the river is the only option. Or as Tony Ribbons puts it, “I have to burn all the boats and take the island.” This means I have no other options, it is do or die trying.
Goal 4- Keep an eye on my space and the conditions they are in. Stop being cheap and lazy. Wash all the dishes and put them some place before bed and keep tidy. Purchase carpet runners to keep spaces clear of outdoor elements and constant mopping. I need to master the small things. The devil is in the details. Even if I approach it as I approach these entry… place a layer of writing down and then come back and expound on it…that is a good strategy for any undertaking. It is what GOD did in Genesis Chapter 1.
Goal 5- Be charitable and give what you can when you can. It does me no good to do no good when the opportunity to do good arises. It is better to give than to receive, and I need to keep this ever in front of me. Also, I need to be discerning and mindful of how to go about this. GOD please guide me in this area.
Goal 6- make the people around you better and provide opportunities for people to grow in the direction of their gifts and talents. Have monthly or annual assessments available for the people around you, so they can be strengthened in the LORD and their walk. Desire for people to pursue their goals and help them to reach their potential. Do not just give them an ataboy, and not walk along side in aid and assistance in ways that add value if you can do so. I wish Clint would have done something like that… Those are real and lasting investments.
Goal 7- empower others to start their own ventures and to branch off, but offer them the chance to build new towns and cities with you by buying into and purchasing land to develop communities we want to see realized… like the one I have been talking about in Falls County.
Goal 8- My career is actually a vehicle to plant, grow and build, communities and infrastructure for people who lack advantages and come from similar backgrounds as me.
Goal 9- every cornerstone established will be built on Christ and HIS righteousness. Knowing that it is not about the buildings or the structures, but about the people and the ministry. Healthy, Wealthy, relationship and the fruit of the spirit are paramount.
Goal 10- In all things, give thanks.
This is the time when I go back into the goals and breathe a little more life into them. But before I do that, I need to recap what has happened over the last few days. Work has been fine. Will is back. He came just in time for it to be slow and grind to a halt, but we are able to tidy up and ready the area for inventory count. We are getting very little orders right now, and that is fine. Will is going to work Wednesday through Friday next week to keep the engine going. We just need to hammer out the details and to get him a key to the building.
It is Wednesday and I am so looking forward to Friday. It will be my last day or required time at HDC. They are poised to do what they are poised to do, and I am thankful to have has a chance to work with this company. I have learned a great deal. Thank you, LORD GOD.
I spoke with Natasha briefly last light and she was talking about a seminar she had attended on cryptocurrency. She is really interested in this new trend. We shall see what happens to all this as time progresses. I called Bettie with Edward Jones and we decided to sell the Gold stock and reinvest it elsewhere. I discovered we cannot purchase any bitcoin or other options through Edward Jones just yet. It is all good because I have an all Good GOD on my side.
Thank you, Father God for the chance to partner with you as I enter into a new chapter of my life and a new journey with You. Thank you, Jesus for dying on a cross for my sins and the sins of the world and rising to new life that you offer us as well. Thank you, Holy Spirit for comforting me and leading and guiding me into all truths.

Blessings~



No comments:

Post a Comment