Thursday, January 11, 2018

Day 25

Day 81 or Day 25
It is 6:48am
What a wonderful morning it was at 5:30. I had a great time out this morning. The streets were a little slick with the slight layer of morning mist that had settled on them. The moisture in the air felt great and it was milder than I thought it would be. What a delight. I got started on projects that needed to be finished up today. It will not take that long. Yesterday I had spasms in my neck, shoulder area and the base of my spine. I took the spasm medication from the pinched nerve and muscle spasms episode that occurred this summer. It has help to bring the discomfort down from an 8 to a 2. That is good. I will add more stretching to the routine to help stave off that stuff.
Still tossing out stuff that needs to go and cleaning the spaces and places. One room at a time and feeling fine! This is Thursday and it is going to be a great day. The temps are going to drop into the 20’s for lows, so I brought the plants in after giving them a good soaking of water. The temps are not expected to rise above freezing until next week. These two babies do not like to be inside at all, but they will die if I leave them out, so they are just going to have to suck it up.
This is the day that the LORD has made. I shall rejoice and be glad in it. Thank you, LORD. I acknowledge you in all things, events, and wonders this day. Thank you for never leaving nor forsaking me.
I have found myself trying to, in all my ways, acknowledge the LORD so that HE will direct my path. This is the faith at the core of all my actions… witnessing the evidence of things not seen, Yesterday I saw a trail of snail slim on the sidewalk during my 2-mile journey. It had zigged and zagged all over the place. It was a sight I caught because the lighting hit it in such a way that it drew my attention. Yet, there it was and I remember saying to myself that that was indeed the evidence of things not seen. It was cool. Now to the substance of things hoped for.
Goal and step 1- What are you hoping for- Mahogany the film just jumped into my head… Do you know what you’re hoping hope; when you look behind you there’s no open door. What are you hoping for? Do you know? It is really such a sad song. Being such a free spirit myself, I can truly relate to this song. Nonetheless, I must discover the answers to these questions.
Goal and step 2- looks like it is to cry today…
Goal and step 3- keep on plugging away and fake it till you make it
Goal and step 4- get a grip on what it means to take the next action. The next action step is so important to outcomes that one desires.
Goal and Step 5- Define the outcome you want
I am going to stop here with these steps and goals for today. I am just too in my feelings to reflect on this stuff this day. If I could get this stuff aligned, that would be great. But until I discover what it is or get to the point where I can visualize what I desire, this is just a waste of time on that deeper level.
I want a neater house, so I am cleaning and merging and purging. I want a neater yard, so I have been racking leaves and placing bags out to be picked up by the garbage collector. I want to finish this clock, so I will go to Walmart and see if they have cheaper clock kits than Michaels did. I will drill a hole in the wood and put this clock together and be done with yesterday’s remaining projects.
I got a call from Pablo’s wife about him needing support letters as a part of his citizenship requirements. She said I needed to have a certain income. I told her that I was not working full-time at all, so I wouldn’t be able to help out right now. But, as soon as I am in a position to write a letter of support, I will. It did not phase or move me one iota to double or triple down on trying to get a job. That was something in the past I would have fretted about… you know… wow look at you… if you had a job, you could have helped out… what’s wrong with you… but I just took it in stride. This reminder is that I am not in that position right now.
Trust in the LORD with all your heart. Here is my heart. Take it all.
Show me my heart, so I can see what you see, LORD.
Bless the name of the LORD in all the earth. Thank you, Father, Son, and Holy Ghost!
This is going to be a great day.
God will… Shall supply all my needs according to HIS riches in glory in Christ Jesus.
Blessings~


No comments:

Post a Comment