Monday, January 1, 2018

Day 9

Day 65 or Day 9
Good morning. I declare this day blessed. It is 6:21am and I will type until 6:51. That is 30 minutes. I am this day going to write down my goals for my life’s work or as they say otherwise my career goals. I do not have real goals because I have to establish goals. I have been asking Jesus and the Father to awaken me to the goals I/they have for me and fan the flames or at best put a match on the pit and some wood and whatnot. It does not seem to be amounting to much. It is fine, though. Because most time the progress is not seen for long periods of time with some things. My job is to sow the seeds.
Goal 1- to have earned or been given one million dollars by the end of 12 months. That means by 12.26.2018. I need seeds to sow and a harvest to know is coming.
Goal 2- To have sold this house by that same time and moved to Maryland, maybe Baltimore. The purpose for this move is to be around progressive people of color who are coming up with strategies to move our people forward and to set our people free to be solid change agents and build businesses and community.
Goal 3- to have established a relationship with a man of GOD who loves and supports me and I love and support him. We together are running our own businesses. Our ideas are a perfect match and I love his vision. I want to be one hundred percent committed to him and his vision because I know it is of GOD. I know it rings with the way, the truth and the life, and it is a comfort to all.
Goal 4- We purchase property and draw up plans to build a home on that land. He also wants to help me establish the township back in my hometown. We have a giant white board where we sketch out what this town will look, smell, and feel like. What this town moves like and grows like as well are a part of the plans. He is a big vision guy. I will have tiny/small universal design homes around play grounds and interconnected transportation systems that incorporate solar and electric systems. Businesses and services will be established that serve the local community, but also serves the global community. We have companies in place where we are linked in to teach English to other children around the world. The children are teaching the children. This goes both ways. The children are learning other languages taught by the children from around the world. Our number one export is information. This information is created by the lives we are building and the desire to share it with others. It is a modern holistic community.
Goal 5- We have weekly gatherings with friends where we invite them to early dinners and let them share their hearts as we listen and just walk with them.
Goal 6- We periodically have my parents and sister over to incubate them and work toward healing their body’s, minds and spirits.
Goal 7- The outcomes of these actions help us to establish a facility or community that we can set up all across the country in small cities where there are disproportionate lack in incomes for people of color.
Goal 8- We look into establishing a new brand of vehicle made specifically for people without a lot of money, but is super durable and long lasting. It does not exceed 65 miles per hour and it is a hybrid solar/gas powered vehicle.
Goal 9- All these activities are written down and published for free access on the internet. A how to about how to transform people and communities.
Goal 10- All speaking events are done via Waze or Skype. We do not travel to towns to speak. We want to have that money go back to the community that we are speaking to. Those funds that would have gone to us will be used to establish the ground work for what we are doing in that town. Taking from the rich and giving to the poor,... I have always a bit of the robin hood theory coursing through my veins.
These are the most idealistic goals I have ever written down. This is great. I would love to see this happen. Talk about fun stuff. This is the work that would juice me. Movement and momentum is the key. I feel the need to get around progressive people of color who want to add to the fabric of this country some beauty that is desperately needed.
Thank you, Father God for these thoughts and these goals. My they be blessed and realized.
Thank you, Jesus for saving me for such a time as this. Thank you, Holy Spirit for leading and guiding me into all truths.

Blessings~

No comments:

Post a Comment