Saturday, January 13, 2018

Day 27

Day 83 or Day 27
6:04am cruising right along. Good morning to this day. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us of our trespasses as we forgive those who have trespassed against us. I was reading about Noah yesterday and there was lots of revelation. I am glad to have revelation. It is a cleansing thing. I read about Moses as well. It is good to have revelation. It is a purifying thing.
I read about Jesus yesterday, too. It is good to gain revelation. It is a gracious thing. I am looking forward to this day. I have asked a few things of the LORD and am eagerly awaiting a response. Thank you in advance!
After close to three months of keeping this journal, there is some part of me that wants it to come to a close. Keep in mind I have a results attitude and a need for accomplishment and achievement. If there are no results to this exercise that amount to something tangible, I begin to get discouraged by this exercise. The good thing is that I am committed to at least getting to day 30 of the goal and steps part of this. After that, who knows. Curl back up in the bed and sleep until eleven in the morning and loaf around inside my head all day. Sounds terrible and lonely. No, don’t do that. Stick with this stuff. Results come when results come, not when you want them to come. There goes some sense wanting to rear its head and join in this discussion. And, now is the time where the banter between my alter egos come into play. It can be fun, but it can also be unproductive in ways. Nonetheless, let us hear what you all have to say. Step on up to the mic ya’ll. One at a time now. No need to clamor.
Now that I threw a little light on you all, you want to get quiet and leave the stage… I thought so. I am wanting a word on what to pursue in life. Is it this or is it that.  Seek ye first the kingdom of God and HIS righteousness and all these things will be added. Do not worry about what you will eat or what you will wear. All this stuff is what is showing up. Therefore, is it really necessary to put down goals and steps if the answer is seek ye first…? Perhaps it is in these goals that all the steps are found. Perhaps if I can get these things in order, I will be moved forward instead of trying to do this in my own strength. As a child of GOD, I need know better than to do things in my own strength. I am under the authority of Jesus.
Step 1- seek the Kingdom of God and HIS Righteousness
Step 2- be on the lookout for all these things to be added
Step 3- Trust in the Lord with all your heart and Lean not to your own understanding
Step 4- in all your ways acknowledge HIM and He will direct your path
Step 5- commit your ways to the LORD, and HE will make your path straight (He will establish your plans)
Step 6- Humble yourself under the mighty hand of God, that He may lift you up in due season
Step 7- cease striving and know that HE is GOD
Step 8- yield to God as one who is alive from the dead
Step 9- love one another
Step 10- have evidence of fruit in your life… peace, joy, love, goodness, kindness, patience, faithfulness, gentleness and self control.
This is the day that the LORD has made. I shall rejoice and be glad in it!
Today I will go with a friend to the movies. Later in the evening, I will go with my sister to a MLK, Jr. banquet. That is the day's list of things to do. It is cold outside, but not freezing. It could be worse. I took the dogs for 2 miles with me yesterday afternoon. I usually do not like to be seen about town, but I managed to suffer through it. We shall see today. As it warms up, I will take them with me again. They like that.
Thank you, Father. Thank you, Jesus. Thank you, Holy Spirit!

Blessings~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment