Monday, January 1, 2018

Day 6

Day 62 or day 6
I declare this day to be blessed! It 6:14 and I will type until 6:44 and then hit the door jogging with the kiddos. I have to type for thirty minutes. Therefore, I will follow the same format as usual to get me through this exercise. I have to plan my life’s action. I went and dropped off the key to the building to John Alexander and had a chance to see Evan. I got to hear his song he wrote about being a bus boy and having to clean up after messy people. Ruth insisted that I hear it. I was encouraged by his efforts and enjoyed his writings. I showed him how to play the beginning of The Christmas Song, and he took to it easy. He said he has to stop cheating when learning piano and looking at youtube videos and begin to listen for the music. I told him what Jean Pinner told me about just not hearing the chords are note, and how I needed to listen. I hope it adds a little to his growth. He is such a great young man. I wish him all the best.
Goal 1- I will produce something creative every day. That something will be two forms of writing and one form of musical creation. When these are done, they will be posted online to my blog. The blog that is named for this stuff to land will be created today. One children’s story is to be written. One short poem or short essay or story or script idea is to be written. One song is to be composed. This is a tall order because when I last did this, it took eight hours to complete one song. God knows how long it will take to produce two stories on top of that… every day no less!
Goal 2- I will exercise my rituals every day and expand them beyond three hours to six hours and then to eight hours a day. I am going to need to do this if I am to get all this work done. This is going to be fun. That is my hope and promise. It may be that I must move my waking time back to 4:30am to truly give this concept a chance to make it to the world of reality.
Goal 3- I will find like-minded people or like-minded people will find me, and we will create community around these concepts. It would be fantastic to find someone who is just as interested in pulling these things off as I am. The internet will bring them to me. Once I start posting in Youtube and on the Blog, it will happen. Mark my word. The right people will show up and the wrong people will not.
Goal 4- I will honor all my commitments. All these goals are commitments. These are the things to honor. These are my words to myself. I will work as hard for myself as I work and have worked in the service of others to realize dreams from them. I will realize dreams for myself.
Goal 5- If I say I am going to do it, I will hold myself accountable and get it done. No one but me can hold me back. I am a force to be reckoned with. I am powerful and power-filled. In and through Christ, I can do all things.
Goal 6- I will dream big and move in the direction of those big dreams. I am a daughter of the creator, and as HIS daughter, I was made to create. The scripture for me this day is… In the beginning GOD created. Yes, my FATHER created.
Goal 7- I will give back more than I get. No need to be a giant oak sucking up all the resources for myself when the resources are coming from so many places. I will drop my fruit and share my fruit abundantly. Like a lion shakes its mane, my fruit will scatter far and wide. Here is an idea for a short children’s story already. And I have the snail story too. This is good.
Goal 8- I will walk in integrity as best I can at all times. I need to define this right now: the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles. The state of being whole and undivided.
Goal 9- I will commit to personal, intellectual, and spiritual growth for a lifetime. If you are not growing, you are dying. I am currently reading most every day. I am jogging. I am connecting with the spiritual realm through spoken word and bible reading and verse meditation. I am letting things go that are not good for me or good to me go. I am determined to gain grit and stick-to-it-tive-ness. I am striving to keep my house and mind from clutter.
Goal 10- I will master this piano to the best of my ability. If I up the time I practice to 30 minutes a day, I will see more results over time in a shorter time period. I also need to take advantage of the free community guitar lessons.
I have a-ways to go to finish this entry because the time is a tick tocking so slowly. I am most excited about the creation of stories. This is going to be a blast. All these things that pop into my head will have a place to live and to be seen. I just know people, not all, just need some, will enjoy these created characters and the created people who want to be seen.
I was reflecting on what my number one issue is and I can’t remember right now. But I am going to try. It is taking offense and the desire to be listened to and understood. It is probably more to this, but for now, until I can capture the more authentic truth, this will have to do. I got 450.00 for Christmas. Thank you, Father God.

Blessings~

No comments:

Post a Comment