Monday, January 15, 2018

Day 29

Day 85 or Day 29
It is 5:53am and there is but one more day of this goal writing and commitment to typing for 30 minutes minimum. The time has wound down, and I am grateful that this event has happened. It has given me insight and wisdom that I would otherwise not have gained doing things my way and not yielding to what this woman had brought into my home that Christmas potluck afternoon. It was a potluck in and of itself. Thank you, Father God. This morning the LORD gave the vision of when Mary slipped on the floor furnace when we were children. I do not know what the take away from that is just yet. What I can share is that I remember my brother Brian and myself witnessed this. We told her to stay down and we would get her up because she was so small she might have burned her hands on the grate trying to lift herself up. She had a checker board mark scar on her stomach as a result of the fall. I think it has since faded as she has grown into adulthood, but the memory never did. Not for her, not for me and not for Brian. And so, I am left wondering and pondering what this means for me this day regarding asking the LORD what HE would have for me to do this day. The best I can discern is that I need to go and help her out today. And so, I will do that.
Yesterday I got out without the dogs and got a good time in on the two miles. I piano played and affirmation read and journal entered, etc… Then I listened to two sermons and read the bible. I then went to the workshop to help out with trays and letters. It was very relaxing. I enjoyed my time. Christina is still frustrated, but has resolved that she is looking for a job and has an interview. The LORD is not done with her yet out there, though. I cannot say for certain that I know how, when and what GOD does, but I can see that she is still out there even though she wants to be elsewhere. She has GOD’s work to do with those persons she has been called to minister to, and I encouraged her to see with spiritual eyes what is before her and to be aware of the spiritual battle and not the intellectual one she thinks is going on. I do not think she gets it, though. All I can do is pray and intercede on their behalf… which I have not been doing, but will do.
Father GOD, if it is your will, please release from the binds of deception, Michael and Kimberly. Please strike them with insight and truth. Let them know the truth and allow the truth to set them free. In Jesus’ name, I pray… Amen.
This is the day that the LORD has made. I shall rejoice and be glad in it.
I came home from the shop and showered. Ran to life group late and we talked about Jesus asking who the crowds and who the disciples said HE was. And then HE goes on to predict HIS death. It was a deep lesson. The gates of hell shall not prevail. That is strong. Amen.
Step one- seek GOD
Step two- Worship God only
Step three- live from the WORD of GOD
Step four- Fear GOD only
Step five- Do not put the LORD Your GOD to the test
Step six- Serve the LORD only
Step seven- listen and hear “Who said that”
Step eight- be quiet before the LORD
Step nine- trust in the LORD with all your heart
Step ten- in all your ways acknowledge HIM and HE shall direct your path
Quite frankly, I am going to land here with my goals and steps. This is the only way. There is no other power or fount than GOD. He works all things together for my good because I choose to love HIM. Thank you, Jesus for giving us the keys to the kingdom. Thank you, Holy Spirit for leading and guiding us into all truths. Thank you, GOD for your grace and mercy.
Every day it is getting a little easier. Today I am going to work a bit out at the shop and I will work with Mary. She generally gets going late. I can get out to the shop early and get my day going. This entry may turn out to be one of the shortest ones so far. And that is fine with me because God is all up in it.
I tested the WebEx video conference calling with Natasha. It is a simple connect once I downloaded google chrome. She is doing a fantastic service in training folks on AWS and SPLUNK interface. I do not know what any of this stuff means, but she is awesome to want to train people of color and portal us to accesses to jobs in technology. She is very goal oriented and mission minded. I am learning so much from this woman of GOD. I thank you, LORD for my cousin and for your divine placement of her spirit in my life this season. You are a mighty GOOD GOD.

Blessings~

No comments:

Post a Comment